This week is the problem solving edition. We had you covered for solutions to:
- get you kicked out of antenatal class (yeah, okay, not so much a solution as a get out of
jailclass free card)
- stop Facebook from stealing your kids’ stories
- how to survive the transition from two to three kids
- easy, healthy dinner the kids will love – baked mini meat balls with hidden veg!
- how to manage your kids’ piles and piles of toys – throw them all out!
Here’s what our Parent Talk Australia Facebook community loved this week (psst, not a member? Join here).
Tell us your favourite one in the comments and remember to scroll down and pop in your email address to get the Top 5 in your inbox next week!
1. The birth diagrams that nearly got me kicked out of antenatal class – eenie meenie miney mum
2. The Day Facebook STOLE My Son’s Story – Families Magazine Brisbane
3. You’re outnumbered – the transition from two to three kids – Life on Wallace
4. Baked mini meatballs (dairy and gluten free) – Kidgredients
5. Why I’m throwing my kids’ toys away – Keep Calm Get Organised
Linking with Essentially Jess for #IBOT