And the most popular 5 Aussie parenting blogs this week, according to our Facebook page, are…
This week we were totally nailing this parenting thing. Whether it was taking 3 kids under 3 to Bunnings – alone – telling fibs to our kids, finally getting some sleep, telling everyone else to mind their own pits or getting uber prepared for going-back-to-school (are we there yet?), we are total experts. Sort of.
Here they are, as voted by the lovely clicks of the Parent Talk Australia Facebook community (psst, not a member? Join here).
Tell us your favourite one in the comments and remember to scroll down and pop in your email address to get the Top 5 in your inbox next week!
1. Balloons kill kids: nailing motherhood at Bunnings – eenie meenie miney mum
2. The ultimate guide to sandwich fillings that freeze well – An Organised Life
3. Melatonin: Finally we sleep – Musings of the Misguided
4. Mind Your Own Pits – Parenting Central Australia
5. The lies mums tell – Rebel Without A Pause
Get the Top 5 in your inbox weekly!
Are you a parent or a blogger (or both!)?
Linking with Essentially Jess for #IBOT