And the most popular 5 Aussie parenting blogs this week, according to our Facebook page, are…
On school holidays this past week we clearly wanted something easy and tasty, with 5 ingredient potato puffs and something to laugh at, with ridiculous things people say about our kids and other apparent #parentingfails. Also popular on our page was a touching post by Mel Greenhalgh about accepting her sister’s baby into her life as her own, and Lisa shares a few thoughts on age gaps between kids – what’s best?
Here they are, as voted by the lovely clicks of the Parent Talk Australia Facebook community (psst, not a member? Join here).
Tell us your favourite one in the comments and remember to scroll down and pop in your email address to get the Top 5 in your inbox next week!
1. Ridiculous things people have said to me about my children – emhawkerblog
2. 5 ingredient potato puffs – Kidgredients
3. My Class Teddy Bear #ParentingFail – Seeing the Lighter Side
4. Imprinting The Baby – Mel Greenhalgh
5. On the subject of age gaps – The Notorious MUM
Get the Top 5 in your inbox weekly!
Are you a parent or a blogger (or both!)?
Linking with Essentially Jess for #IBOT