This week we are over it and we are rebelling, parents of Australia! We’re fed up with the Thermomix epidemic, supposedly legit toddler struggles (what have they got to complain about anyway?!), getting toddlers to bed and, just generally, being a mum.
But hey, as Notorious MUM explains, don’t sweat the big stuff. Just roll with it and cross your fingers.
Oh, and before you head off, remember to head over to our Ergobaby giveaway – $349.00 worth of awesome baby carrier and breastfeeding pillow up for grabs. It’s all to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week 2015. We’ve all linked up our own breastfeeding stories so head on over and have a read – I think between us 100+ or so Aussie parenting bloggers we’ve seen it all – breastfeeding through tongue ties, low milk supply, twins and even down syndrome.
Without further ado, here they are, the top 5 posts as voted by the lovely clicks of the Parent Talk Australia Facebook community (psst, not a member? Join here).
Tell us your favourite one in the comments and remember to scroll down and pop in your email address to get the Top 5 in your inbox next week!
1. The Thermomix Epidemic: How To Protect Yourself – Hugzilla
2. 7 legit toddler life struggles – eenie meenie miney mum
3. Ch-ch-ch-changes – The Notorious MUM
4. Some days being a mum just isn’t enough for me – Have a Laugh on Me
5. The REAL 5 Steps To Bed (for toddlers) – Kylie Purtell: A Study in Contradictions
Linking with Essentially Jess for #IBOT